“Relationship is surely the mirror in which you discover yourself”
Our relationships, more than any other aspect of our lives, have the power to create deep feelings of connectedness and personal value, or their opposite, deep feelings of emptiness and worthlessness. But also, more than any aspect of our lives, relationships shed light onto the very foundation of our emotional make-up, and can be used as an opportunity to look deeply into ourselves and provide insight into important changes that need to be made in order to successfully grow.
Examples of Relational Issues:
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Intimate Partner Abuse/Violence
- Communication work
- Parenting Support
- Is romantic connection consistently troublesome?
- Are your relationships usually physically or emotionally abusive?
- Do you find that you feel empty if you aren’t romantically or sexually involved?
- Does romantic connection always start off very intensely but become emotionally painful after a few months?
- Do feelings of powerlessness and desperation usually accompany romantic involvement?